Last November, Catalyst Consulting presented a webinar, Best Practices to Protect Privileged Documents. The full recording of that hour-long webinar is available to be replayed from the Catalyst Web site. Alternatively, you can view just the slides.
Topics covered in the presentation include:
- The scope of the attorney-client privilege.
- Waiver and inadvertent production.
- Search strategies for finding privileged documents.
- Use of correlation navigators to find and tag privileged e-mail addresses and domains.
- Use of clustering to facilitate privilege review.
- Suggested practices for documenting privilege and creating a log.
- Quality control and sampling in privilege search and review.
Here are the links: